Monday 28 March 2016

Receiving, Received

Well, with this yet another seminar has ended and we have once again ascended into a different airspace than where we were last month. The Spirit of Elohim is indeed stirring mightily in the midst of each of us and truly revealing the areas in our lives that need cleansing from of. And yet this is not just another seminar but truly a time for transformation. Just as we have received the resurrection life of Yeshua Messiah I can tell that now Semarak sports a different air and atmosphere about it. The air around feels lighter, crisper in another word. Just as we have freely received this newness of life, we can freely give it as well to others.

Over the course of this seminar I have experienced different varieties of anointing and different movings of the Holy Spirit. One such case was when the worship was escalating to such a degree that the voices of those around me; in fact the entire hall, harps included just blended together to form a rushing roar of water around me. It feels like I am in the midst of the great waterfalls of Elohim, simply lost I was in the presence that time. Yet, there was also a time quite recently that because of some sort of hindrance, whether the worshipper or the congregation or even the timing of some occurrences; worship barely connected and felt more like a filler than anything else really. I felt the worship just snapped like a cord and the presence of Yahweh was hindered. A real bummer.

Most of all I can feel a new surge of energy, not that I can physically feel it but my spirit has received much needed strength and refreshing. Through the many tasks given to me; especially those that challenged the need to get down and dirty I found Elohim working mightily in and through me. Because I connected with Elohim through the Spirit I could easily connect with those who came to dispose of their leftover foods through joyous banter. The supposed stress in all the mountain of work never really came and even if it did try to manifest once in a while, it quickly died down as fast as it came.

Overall, I received plenty and will take back plenty from all this. Looking forward to the next events taking place whether it be in GP or in Semarak. Surely He has given me His divine favour both with Himself and with men. Hallelujah!

-Monday, 28th March 2016, 6 months 21 days, 2233

No comments:

Post a Comment