Monday 27 August 2018

Enjoying His Life

I'm really enjoying myself in this advance. Seeing that this advance is just one week prior to our next trip overseas I take this time as a training ground for what is to come and because of it I am greatly benefited. I begin to see the sovereign moving of Yahweh in and through me and because of that everything somehow works together for good even towards me who loves Him. Despite the constant flux of changes and alterations, not to mention the human nature to sometimes change situations at the last moment; everything is proceeding smoothly and well. It's once again a time to learn, a time to remember for me that I stand not because of what I'm capable of doing because I am not capable of such tasks as is given to me; but because of His great mercy, Yeshua's Holy Spirit Who teaches all things and leads me in the way I ought to go.

I am satisfied, I am full of the power and the glory of the kingdom of Yahweh and I am bound to give thanks to Yeshua for the great things He has done, is doing, and will do during this seminar. I am glad, even though I lack sleep I am filled and made fuller in many other areas at the same time. What more, I found the lack of sleep to easily be replenished in the presence of Yahweh so that in nothing should I lack, I am made all the more joyous in the presence of Yahweh.

During this advance, I am beginning to ponder and to think about certain matters and situations not just concerning me but also of others as well. Many things have cropped up during this advance and because of that many things are beginning to change and we must yield ourselves to such change. To receive new wine is to receive a new taste, a new slice of life and sometimes it is unfamiliar and foreign. But that doesn't mean that it isn't beneficial for us.

As I sit here at the secretariat table writing this, I am glad because I truly am the most blessed of the Most High. Everywhere I go, whatever I may do, though I may do wrong; His grace turns it around to glorify Himself. Because of that I have great joy and assurance that everywhere I go I bring the Lord Yeshua Messiah, and because I bring Him, I bring the blessing and become the blessing as the Bible has spoken and promised. In fact, it is very clear and evident during this advance at least for me. I didn't do much, I didn't mix around and yet almost everyone knows who I am despite I myself not knowing who everyone is. I really am blessed because the Lord Yeshua is with me.

But surely this is just the forerunner for the trip ahead. The main issues will come to light there and then. Until then, I am given the privilege to continually better myself through the teaching and leading of the Holy Spirit. Praise Yahweh.

-Tuesday, 28 August 2018, 2 years 11 months 21 days, 1135

No comments:

Post a Comment