Sunday 21 October 2018

Movement

I think today is by far the longest I've been out for CRC. We had just finished having our dinner here at KL due to the need to worship at someone's wake service. Someone who is not a part of our ministry but knows one of the CRC members, albeit as a very distant relative of sorts. Anyways, we had just finished dinner and as I write this are now making our way back to Semarak and then to Glory Place.

How wonderful, I had plans to do some sprucing up of my room because I had thought we would have been back much earlier but I guess Yahweh had something better in store for me. You know, today was quite the interesting day. I didn't know why but I felt I had to bring my black slacks with me when I went to CRC today and true enough the attire of worship for the wake service included black slacks. I also had this urge to eat something in particular but due to time constraints and other more needful things and duties I could not. However after the wake service, in the mercy of Elohim He has granted to me the desire of my heart or in this case my tummy.

Actually, such things as this have become natural occurrences to me as it ought to be for everyone who names the name of Yeshua Messiah. The supernatural is our natural, the extraordinary our ordinary. The days ahead are truly adventurous and exciting indeed. More so when I consider that Yahweh is fulfilling what He has spoken and revealed to me thus far concerning His will and purpose for me. In particular certain key issues I find that He has taken over entirely and as such I can relax and kick my feet. Not to say that I needn't do anything because there are still things outstanding that I intend to do, however I can rest in Him assured that somehow some way He will make a way for me to walk in the works He has prepared. I needn't think or contemplate too much save the Word of Elohim as it should be.

Moving on, things are beginning to shift and to move around in Glory Place and in the places where I've been given the opportunities to visit and minister at such as Semarak and CRC. Yeshua is doing something certainly and by His grace that He would give me opportune moments to witness it in its consummation and fullness. Praise Yahweh and though I do write vaguely and figuratively, this post is not meant for the reader to understand. This is in the end a personal blog made public and there are some things that I find needs a keeping to between Messiah and myself. Praise Yeshua.

-Sunday, 21st October 2018, 3 years 1 months 14 days, 2342

No comments:

Post a Comment