Sunday 31 January 2021

Truly Romans 8:28

On January 17th 2021 early on the Sunday morning, my father was called home to be with our Lord Yeshua. After standing on divine healing, he was healed externally and eternally before he went to sleep. And it was a beautiful passing because he slipped off in his sleep surrounded by family instead of in the hospital alone and with strangers or in other places he is unfamiliar with. How Biblical and how awesome was the presence of peace and the presence of the Holy Spirit in the room when my mother and I found him sound asleep, passed on to the Lord. 

Are we sad that he left? Of course, however we are also glad that our father has made it. He has finished the race, kept the faith, and fought the good fight right until the end. And amazingly this was all orchestrated by Yahweh, everything from the preparation work of the wake service and funeral and all its details right until the last day I spent with my mother and Megan all month before I returned to Glory Place to resume my call to serve Yahweh here in this place. It all had come full circle and all three of us saw that. It is truly glorious indeed that we have such a Heavenly Father that watches over us and loves us. And the reality of it is becoming much more tangible to us now that our father has entered glory. 

The days ahead are shining bright and filled with hope. I still do miss my father, but at the same time I rejoice knowing that as long as I continue to run this race of faith and finish it as well when the time comes that we shall meet again. It's not returning to the monotony and everyday life and struggles, it's an entirely new chapter and a new beginning for us now. Praise Yahweh for His faithfulness towards my father and for the testimony that is his life, believing in the Lord Yeshua for healing until the end and that is what he has received. The healing of the world deals with the outwardly but the healing of Yeshua deals with all aspects of life: external, internal, emotional, mental, spiritual, family. The healing Yahweh gives to His people encompass all round about and brings life. Much more than what the world offers, and He has been true to His Word. He never fails. 

-Sunday, 31st January 2021, 5 years 4 months 24 days, 2235

No comments:

Post a Comment