Wednesday 30 September 2015

September and more

We've come to the end of the month of September and are just breaking into the dawn of October. Truly Elohim has been merciful and gracious to me abundantly. Just like that, the month of seeking Yahweh is drawing to a close and the prospect of serving in the house of Yahweh excites me. Yes, there will be times when the work will be strenuous but I know that Yahweh will guide me continually, He will satisfy my soul in drought and strengthen my bones in the days to come. It's in His Word, surely He will do so.

The situation around Glory Place Mantin has been bustling as of late. It appears that we have an intruder of the sorts. Wild boar. Sweeping clean all the planted crops and vegetables, the boar appears to be quite cumbersome to say the least. Most recently my friend, Josiah and I during our return from the sanctuary after our prayer slot at 5am, we encountered that same wild boar. It was proportionally bigger than we had imagined and needless to say, it got to us. With a growl akin to that of a tiger (I kid you not), me and Josiah scrambled back home. Not our finest moment. Needless to say, we are once again reinforcing the fence surrounding GP to keep intruders the likes of them out and we in.

On another note, what am I to do with these notebooks that I have brought with me here? Although I appear to have an inkling to convert them into personal Scripture vaults, I am undecided. Ah, praise Yahweh. In due time it will all be brought into clarity. Goodbye September, into October we go!

-Wednesday, 30th September 2015, Day 23, 1754

No comments:

Post a Comment