Sunday 27 September 2015

The Fig Tree and Our Fruits

These two youngsters bamboozled me! Just recently I have been given a sweet pack during Yeshua Heals Miracle Healing Service (to which I will now refer to as Yeshua Heals) and was specifically told by my sister to not give as much as a single sweet to the two rascals, Dion; 9 and Philo; 8. Of course, they came swarming to me for the sweets to which I refused to give initially. But after their "alleged" asking of permission from their parents and utterly deplorable faces, I caved and gave them the candies only to find out I had failed the simple task given to me.

Now I have every chance to make noise concerning such matters but I won't. I failed and what is left of me is to learn from my mistakes and see the deeper meaning that Yahweh allowed this to occur to me. For one, the temptations of the devil are in many senses similar to this. Sometimes the most severe of trials come from the most unexpected of people or events. The enemy comes as a roaring lion and thus the need is there to be sober, vigilant, and watchful against his devices. Paying no heed to personal favouritism or such like manner.

What is otherwise notable is what Pastor John mentioned during the 2nd English Service at Semarak. He talked about the fig tree Yeshua cursed. Now He came to that tree hungry, looking for food but found none as it is not yet the tree's season of fruits. Thus, Yeshua cursed the tree to never bear fruit again. Now in the natural, why curse the tree when according to its natural courses the time of the tree to bear fruit is not yet? Couldn't He have just waited for the season to arrive? We are likened to be as branches abiding in the True Vine, Yeshua Messiah who without we will not bear fruit at all. Those who don't bear fruit, the Vinedresser; our Heavenly Father takes away and cast into fire.

What struck me like thunder was that who are we that Yeshua should wait for us? We are the ones who are suppose to wait on Him! When He comes again, it will not be according to our season of bearing fruit, it will be according to His. Yeshua will not wait for us to bear fruit and then He will make His appearance, He comes when He comes and He expects to find fruits worthy of our repentance and faith in Him. If we don't we are subject to the curse of being cast out of His kingdom in that day. For just as the people of Israel could not escape the righteous judgement which came upon them when they murmured and complained, how much more we now when we profess to be for Yeshua and outwardly despise His word?! For those who don't bear fruit the Father takes away. A deeply resonating revelation has been revealed. Praise Yahweh and let us not only hear Him, but to do according to all that has been said.

-Monday, 28th September 2015, Day 21, 0113

No comments:

Post a Comment