Saturday 12 December 2015

Jeremiah 17:10

Sometimes I wonder if it truly is good if I hear the voice of Yahweh. I mean, when I try to do something, Yahweh will without fail intervene if it is not according to His purpose for me. Yes, I know that whatsoever that Yahweh does and says in my life is for my good; if not now then for the imminent future. But still, Yahweh has impeccable timing when it comes down to the wire.

I had decided to take 2 days leave to go home and see my family. Of course that is just on paper, in reality food was calling me. I just so happened to forget conveniently that the enemies of Elohim and Messiah are the apostles of the god of the belly. Really convenient if you asked me. Of course, a man can plan whatsoever he wants but in the end Yahweh directs his paths.

So during the 3 days of absolute fasting of no food and water, Yahweh spoke to me. Psalms 78:18: "And they tempted El in their heart by asking meat for their lust." Once again, He who sits in the heavens laughs at my predicament. It just had to come didn't it? I feigned ignorance and just continued on. The next retort from Him wasn't at all as lenient. So my family found out about my real purpose of taking the leave and rebuked me sharply. Well, when Yahweh speaks once we should listen. When He speaks twice then we will be asking for it if we don't take heed of Him. Thus, I asked for forgiveness, repented, and cancelled my leave. Surprisingly, I felt much lighter afterwards and I had a stellar day of eating out. In the end, our hearts; particularly mine is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked. Who can know it? But Yahweh searches the innermost chambers of the heart. Praise Him for that.

-Sunday, 13th December 2015, 3 months 6 days, 0308

No comments:

Post a Comment