Monday 7 December 2015

Romans 8:28

Three months. Time moves like the water, fast and smooth. It is amazing looking back at my first three months here serving Yahweh. Truly, I am the most blessed man right now. I have no want or need, I don't have to worry about anything, the work given to me though sometimes strenuous but always a pleasure to walk in the works Elohim prepared for me, all those late night prayer slots, friends and family here. Everything is hunky dory. Praise Yeshua for that. As it is said: All things work together for good to them that love Elohim, to them who are the called according to His purpose and I am most grateful for being one of the called.

What have I to say against my situation? Life is good and wonderful because Elohim is my everything now. Healer, Deliverer, Protector, Teacher, Father, Guide, Helper, Fortress, Advocate, etc. Everything around me though it may seem lacking in the natural is reaching its fullness for someone like me. The previous worries and cares that I had I have given to Yeshua and He in turn has given me a much more lighter and easier yoke to shoulder. Who said serving Yahweh is difficult most certainly has not known that Yeshua's burden is light and His yoke easy. Who can come against me? If Elohim is for me who can stand against me?

Ah, truly blessed are You oh Yahweh for calling me out of the world's system, from the bondage of Pharaoh and from the yoke of Egypt. To bring me into His kingdom, to walk in His marvellous light for now I am the son of the King, a king and a priest myself through Yeshua who loves me and cleansed me from my sins in His own blood. Gracious and merciful is He to bring my old friend Ben Teng Jun Minn into the kingdom of the Son of His love. Now he is my brother and we are a family of whom heaven and earth is named in the Messiah. He is beginning his walk with the Lord, surely I pray he shall see to its end.

How marvellous and wonderful these past three months have been. I can't even recall any sour notes during these three months. I am not saying there wasn't any but the blessings I partake  overshadow, overtake, and blot them out before they fester. Praise Yeshua!

-Tuesday, 8th December 2015, 3 months 1 day, 0316

1 comment:

  1. You are right, my son. Knowing who we are is essential to a successful walk with Yahweh. Having the full knowledge and understanding as the children of Yahweh is having the full wisdom of Elohim.

    When we consider who we were before and who we are now, we can only praise Yeshua Messiah for making these possible for us.

    Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete