Tuesday 15 March 2016

Brief Summary

It's been a while since I last wrote. It has been well, really well with everything. Though it may not be perfect it is most certainly marvellous. We have begun the 10 days of fasting prior to the upcoming seminar and are now undergoing the monthly 3 day absolute fast from food and water.

I don't really have much to say, rather I feel the need to say anything at this moment to be nil. Therefore, I will keep this brief as I am able. People are coming once again to Glory Place and we are gearing up for the seminar; "Receiving the Resurrection Life of Yeshua" which happens to fall right on Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday in conjunction. The air is hyped with change as we once again enter into a new season in Yahweh.

Life has been wonderful, I will elaborate further tomorrow given the chance to. Until then I will be resting. Yahweh bless.

-Wednesday, 16th March 2016, 6 months 9 days, 0333

No comments:

Post a Comment