Friday 4 March 2016

The Blessed Hope

March is here now. Has it already been half a year? For my sister it is already reaching one full year that we both have given up on studies and whatnot to come and serve Yahweh in His house. And let me just clarify that we both do not regret what has been done. We both know full well that if we had stayed on longer in the world then there would be no turning back. Thus, we are eternally grateful to Yeshua Messiah our Lord who has redeemed us from the snare of this world and its pleasures and translated us into His kingdom.

As I write this I am on my way back to Glory Place Mantin from Petaling Jaya from the weekly Friday overnight prayer. I am constantly reminded that unlike those around me I am free, completely free indeed. I have no worries whatsoever and no need neither want as Yahweh my Elohim is my Providence and my Sustenance. I give thanks that truly Yeshua has died on the cross for someone like myself, though I was once completely warped to the culture and cares of this life now everyday moment by moment I am being cleansed.

Though I may sometimes stumble, though sin may sometimes be found abiding, where sin abounds grace super abounds. How marvellous to know that I am the redeemed one of Elohim through the covenant cut with the blood of Yeshua Messiah. His Spirit dwelling in me as testament and surety of the promise which is and is to come. Now it becomes clear to me that whatsoever I may go through, it is infinitely better than the pleasures this world offers in the end. I would rather that I enter trials and tribulation with the Lord than to dwell in comfort and pleasures and be utterly godless. Elohim is gracious and merciful unto me.

Now it is time that we continue to keep walking, Yeshua is coming soon. Very soon and we had best be found in Him and prepared by Him when He appears, more so myself.

-Saturday, 5th March 2016, 5 months 27 days, 0441

No comments:

Post a Comment