Sunday 6 March 2016

Pondering

Parents are here at GP. Can't say that I enjoy their company right now. However they are family and thus must be treated as family no matter how inquisitive and prodding they may become. I only have one earthly family and once they leave it only leaves me to walk this world until I join them. Then again what is for the future should remain future. And what is now should be now. Praise Yeshua that He is He that was, and is, and is to come; existing on all plains of existence and forever omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. As He never changes, we as mere dust and ashes change in the seasons of time here; we can put our complete faith and hope in Him who never changes.

My sister and my parents, I'd rather not talk to much because I know that whatever words come out next to them it will be seen as nothing more than complaints even though they are justifiable. However I praise Yahweh that He never allows me to hold grudges, whenever I try to it hurts me more than it will ever hurt the other party. Besides Yahweh is my recompense so what need have I to go around opening wounds. I have no business nor obligation to do so. My ministry is reconciliation as is all who call themselves believers of Messiah Yeshua.

A new season is upon us. Soon, Megan will have reached the one year mark from the moment she has given up all to follow Yeshua. Had she remained in the world there would be no telling just how much corruption she would have gone through. Now, she is magnitudes better and faring well here in Glory Place Mantin. Though she has yet to learn some things I know that the Holy Spirit shall teach her all that she desires to know in conjunction with what He has planned for her. I myself can already see ahead. There are changes coming towards me and when I meet them then things will start rolling at a much more accelerated pace. Until then I just need to hope, to have faith in Elohim, to rest in His rest, to receive and to abide. Amazing grace.

-Sunday, 6th March 2016, 5 months 28 days, 2344

No comments:

Post a Comment