Sunday 3 April 2016

March and more

Reviewing what has transpired this past month of March, all I can say now is praise Yahweh. Though I may have my ups and downs, in the end all things have indeed worked together for good to them that love Elohim. The ups and downs all became stepping stones to further my upward calling.

Though not all times were beneficially used and redeemed, there is nothing to be ashamed of anymore. Everyday brings a new beginning and Yahweh has been utterly favourable towards me because not of myself in any way whatsoever but because of Yeshua Messiah in me; the hope of glory, my Hope.

Yahweh says in Isaiah 65:17-18: "For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy." Therefore indeed He has made me joy in all He has created. I am and will be glad in the Lord.

-Sunday, 3rd April 2016, 6 months 27 days, 2127

No comments:

Post a Comment