Monday 4 April 2016

My Station of Serenity

I am reminded of the loving kindness of Yahweh daily. His mercies fail not, everytime I fall He restores me. There is no one like Him and no one else Whom I give my life to.

Today has been a series of fluctuations. The everyday life is veering towards an unusual turn, though I reckon it is just for today. It has been no way bad but neither has it been good. This has just been one of those days. Ah, well. Yahweh gives and Yahweh takes, blessed be His glorious name. The skies are clear and a mighty gust of wind blows through the skies clearing the heavens for viewing.

I am yet reminded that we are living in the last times of last times. The end of the age is so upon us right now. And the need to truly get right with Elohim before Yeshua returns is electrifying the air itself. The call to die to self and join yourselves with the Lord is not at hand. It is here, now. Even as I write this post the atmosphere around me surges with excitement. Yeshua is coming again soon. Indeed come, o Lord!

Sometimes I yearn for my friends that they too may come to experience firsthand the joy to be freed from all the deceptions and lies of the systems of this world and to serve the living Elohim who had chosen them all. I yearn for those who are still swimming the world's currents, more so for those who call upon the name of the Lord Yeshua Messiah. And yet, there is a sense of deep serenity within me. There is no cause to fear nor to worry. The same Elohim who parted the Red Sea is more than capable of transforming the Sauls into Pauls. I hope in the Hope of glory.

A new day dawns and the floodgates of heaven surges. Rain falls and everything is alright in Yeshua.

-Monday, 4th April 2016, 6 months 28 days, 2352

No comments:

Post a Comment