Friday 13 May 2016

Wondrous Things

[Isaiah 46:4] And even to your old age I am He; and even to gray hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Yahweh is good, so good to me. Even as I write this we are speeding back home to GP Mantin at 5 in the morning and as always it is times like these that gives me the opportunity to remember all His wondrous and marvelous benefits towards someone like me. Had I remained in the world my sphere of influence would amount to so much but now in Yeshua that sphere extends across nations. What a marvelous and awesome Elohim I have the privilege to serve and give my whole life to.

It is good that I err, that way I am able to learn but more so it gives me the insight that I still require the salvation Yeshua has died to give me. And not only that but His very fullness as well. His life, His sanctification, His lodgings, His chastening and much more. Was I a perfect man then I would have no need for another Perfect One to live in me since I am already perfect. But by His grace I am who I am today because He is moulding me albeit at such a pace that I sometimes cannot fathom nor fully comprehend.

I am reminded in times like these of the goodness of the Elohim I serve. Truly, He satisfies my soul with the marrow and the fatness and He makes me walk on His high hills. Not because of who I am nor of what I can do but because of He who lives in me and loves me so that He would die for me to cleanse me from all iniquities and unrighteousness through His own blood. No longer a slave, but a king and a royal priest of the household of Elohim. Though sometimes I may fall short of that calling and stumble easily, like Isaiah prophesied: He who made me will bear me up, will carry me even unto my old age and will deliver my soul. Oh, how precious are His thoughts toward me!

[Psalm 105:1-3] O give thanks unto the YAHWEH; call upon His name: make known His deeds among the people. Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him: talk of all His wondrous works. Glory in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the YAHWEH.

-Saturday, 14th May 2016, 8 months 7 days, 0514

No comments:

Post a Comment