Friday 9 September 2016

One Year's Time

It's been almost a week since I had last written. And it's been almost 2 days since I had begun my journey in Yahweh on the 7th of September 2015. A year has flown by and are things continuing its brisk pace even to the coming of our Lord Yeshua Messiah. I have come far but yet there remains quite the road ahead of me. I have yet to dive into the deeper waters of Yahweh's purpose for me. What I have learned is good and all, what I have seen and done is indeed exhilarating but there are yet much more to be revealed to me. For me to experience so much in such a short span of time is indeed a blessing I count myself privileged to receive and partake of. It's one thing to receive the gift, wrappings and all; it is another thing entirely to open the box and enjoy the present inside. Praise Yeshua!

As I look at my life now there are portions of it that are blossoming into the fullness it was meant for, others are still under maintenance and pruning. Others still have yet to begin however it is not of me, thankfully. If it was me I'd never get anywhere or anything done. But this is the work of the Holy Spirit. As He Who begun the good work within me, so is He faithful to see to its completion and perfection. Revelations revealed, friendships formed, closer knitting together with Yahweh and His people, signs and wonders. All these are but mere samples to the greater more abundant things to come for me.

It truly is amazing to see the hand of Elohim upon me since day one up until this very point in time. Truly Yahweh is He Who neither sleeps nor slumbers. He Who keeps me does not slumber. And now He is working faster and more fuller in a sense. Though the road grows narrower by the day, yet it becomes all the more liberating. Shake up or shake out as they say. New faces, old faces. Everything is coming full circle and it should ever so since the Day of the Lord fast approaches. In fact, it is nearer then when we first perceived. All in all I can see that Yeshua's fullness fills all in all. Praise Yahweh for that.

Onward and upward!

-Friday, 9th September 2016, 1 year 2 days, 1936

No comments:

Post a Comment