Tuesday 25 April 2017

On the Harp

It's not that I don't have time to write more posts but rather now my mind has been contemplating many things recently. Not in a way that puts stress on myself but rather just a quiet meditation about the things Yahweh has been teaching and showing me through different circumstances and people alike. But more than anything, it feels as though that He is drawing my attention once again to the harp to take a better look at it.

I know that the harp is indeed the choice instrument of Elohim and so it says in the Word and I also have known and experienced the benefits of ministering and just worshipping on the harp but since the beginning of this week it feels as though I'm handling something entirely different altogether. I'm not sure how to explain it but the harp has changed its significance towards me.

Just as I was having lunch today I overheard Joshua talking about the revelation of the harp. Someone who has the revelation that the harp is the heavenly instrument of Yahweh will handle and play it differently than one who just views it as an instrument. And that is true. I found it to be so alive to me yet again, as though everytime I worship and minister it is a new experience everytime. This week, I just really enjoyed playing the harp and even just hearing others worshipping on it. Just in the morning, when I was quite tired out i just sat next to aunty Florence in the sanctuary and just heard her playing it. It wasn't anything complex or sophisticated but just such a soothing melody came out and completely refreshed me.

Praise and worship became something else entirely to me. The more I minister to Yahweh, the more I found that it is easiest to just take it slow and easy into the presence of Elohim by the Spirit. Not song after song after song, though sometimes is good; but simply just to linger after a song has finished and allow the Holy Spirit to work as He pleases.

I found that now time is beginning to quicken even more rapidly than it already is, especially when I worship. 2 and 3 hours just fly by in the blink of an eye and yet it was ever so satisfying. Honestly, I am truly amazed at the work Yahweh had accomplished in me thus far in turning me from such and such a person to someone who really just enjoys harping for consecutive hours.

Praise and worship become my energy source. I found that as I worship more and more, the tiredness I feel in the moment disappears and new strength is endowed on me. I found that as long as I tap into the presence of Elohim, it doesn't matter how many hours of rest I've had. Just a quick connection will recharge me fully and that has already happened so many times that it becomes norm to me now. I found that the more I enter worship, the more my problems dissipate. I begin to see them as not my problem and that the solution to it all doesn't lie with me, it's with Yeshua. As I cast my cares on Him, He shall care for me and supply all my needs.

The week is yet to be finished and yet I have found myself at the place that Yeshua keeps surprising me. Teaching me things in ways I never expected and being able to connect with Elohim by the Spirit allows me to simply leave my worries and cares to Him as I just minister. I found that the power needed in ministry work is only found in the amount of time we take in ministering. Without the backing of a priest, a king had not much authority to command because the priest is the ambassador of Yahweh, His representative. In the same manner, us. Without time to just sit, worship, wait upon Yahweh, pray, just enjoy His works and creation; we will be heavily spent and find ourselves bogged down by so, so many things around and within. But if we make Yeshua our number one priority, we seek Him first; everything shall be resolved because He has thus promised us.

[Psa 66:12] Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

-Wednesday, 26th April 2017, 1 year 7 months 19 days, 0425

No comments:

Post a Comment