Friday 27 October 2017

Seasonal Song

It's a new season in Messiah once again and this time it kicks off with impartation of an anointing for a new song. During the Friday House Church here at Glory Place Petaling Jaya as I was reading through the song of Moses, I realised that I had connected with it more than I could ever realise. It was as though I could feel every ounce of emotion and what he wanted to convey when he gave his final song just before he went up onto Mount Nebo to see the land and then die. It was further confirmed in a way by sister Moriah and I found a new song welling up within me now.

There are times when I make songs, though rarely I do; and they are categorised into two different groupings. The first is by impartation of the Holy Spirit and the second is simply because the need of it arises or because there was a song welling up within me. I can firmly affirm that the Song of Solomon was of the former category and it is standalone until now. I believe that what Yeshua has imparted onto me is yet another song of the Lord and that is good. Megan has been up and about with so many songs that it spins my head to fathom just how many songs she wants me to hear and hear and hear before she is satisfied. Whenever I'm around her, should she be holding a harp I can almost guarantee that she'll want me to sit down and hear one of her songs.

Not to say that that isn't a good thing, it is simply the anointing of Yahweh upon her that she can freely and easily craft song after song for Messiah's joy. And now, the same anointing is upon me as I see it and it is just for this song of the season. Elohim willing I will be refining and tuning it up until it reaches the point where I am most satisfied and Yeshua as well Elohim willing. It's getting quite early and I must turn in now lest I find myself groggy and unaware again in the early hours of the morning. I do have things needed to be done in the end, until then reader.

-Saturday, 28th October 2017, 2 years 1 month 21 days, 0406

No comments:

Post a Comment