Sunday 29 October 2017

His Work Is Perfect

Having had a late ending to the City Revival Centre service and perhaps a later ending to our dinner, we have just begun to make our way back to Semarak and in turn later to Glory Place Mantin. Seeing as how now I can just take my time with this I begin to ponder the road that Elohim has thus far taken me on. Doubtless it has been an exciting one, one where there was never a dull moment. However, I found that even then there were times where it was monotonous and yet in that monotony I found such simple pleasure in doing the same thing over and over again that now, it's already been two years since I had left the service of the world in favour for the service of Yahweh. It truly is marvellous as I recount the blessings that Messiah Yeshua has graciously wrought in my journey and how He has mercifully preserved me until this very point in time.

Do I travel a lot? I don't think that I do. Rather I'm a man of simple pleasures, if you give me rhythm then I can make a song. Give me a routine and perhaps I will find my pleasure in it. Some people make grow bored of the same actions and principles day in and day out but the wonderful thing about Messiah and His life is that even though we may do the same actions and go through the motions day in and day out, His life makes all the difference. His life makes our journey that much more exciting and adventurous. I'm reminded of a verse that I had read before:

[Ecc 3:11] He hath made every thing beautiful in His time: also He hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that Elohim maketh from the beginning to the end.

Now it may sound bad but what the author of the book of Ecclesiastes speaks about is the world without end, in other words eternity. He has placed eternity in their hearts so that no man can find out the work He brings forth from beginning to the end. Even as I write this I'm beginning to see a clearer picture of what this actually means. It means that because Elohim placed eternity within us, we have every expectation to inherit eternity and the works thereof. What I mean by that is simply that we are eternal spirit beings inhabiting dusty bodies and because of that we have a loose grasp of time. Time seems to fly by ever so quickly and more so when Messiah's Day approaches. We have a hope that the works we do now in the Spirit foreshadow the eternity we shall spend with Him in glory.

Am I making sense? To myself I am but I'm not too sure what I'm trying to imply is getting across to the reader. Anyways this is but a mulling on my part. A deep contemplation of what I've gone through and what I'm going through at the moment. But I realise that for my stay here in Glory Place Mantin for the past two years I do not find it monotonous in the slightest though I may be going through the motions. Because of the life of Yeshua everything becomes fresh and exciting for me. And it is to that regard I find worship ever such a joy because the presence of Yahweh and the Spirit of Yahweh moves in ways we cannot predict neither comprehend at times. The days continue onwards and yet I find myself expecting so much of Yeshua Messiah and I keep finding myself astounded because He has not just met but greatly exceeded all my possible expectations. Everyday here in this place is a blessing because there really is no place I'd rather be.

I'm growing albeit at the pace set by the hand of Messiah upon me and that can be no helping about it except that to speed up the process is to simply yield all the more to the moulding and refining of Himself upon me, even if it means going through the furnace to do so. Because I see what is waiting for me at the end I do not deter myself from going through it, rather I find that if I am unable to take the first step the Holy Spirit is here in and with me to launch me forward. Many a times He has already done so and many a times I've been blessed because He gave me the necessary push when I wasn't able to.

The journey has been long and at the same time no distance covered whatsoever. Time and time again I've seen and experienced that of all things I've gained and learnt that I have yet to really learn proper. There's so much yet left to witness and go through that of everything I've experienced thus far only further emphasizes to me that there is still so much more to learn and gain from in my walk in the Messiah. It really leaves a sobering sort of feeling upon me every single time I recall this, that with every high breakthrough comes a sobering to properly keep me grounded in the foundation and truths of the gospel of Messiah. Every single time and it is truly by the grace of Yahweh that He has led me thus far.

I've been delaying this post for a day already, guess it's time to post it soon. But nonetheless I relish the time I have to just minister to Yahweh in every way whatsoever. Praise Yahweh.

-Tuesday, 31st October 2017, 2 years 1 month 24 days, 0324

No comments:

Post a Comment