Monday 27 November 2017

Blessings In Being Led

It's but the same season with a new phase in it altogether. As I'm seeing and even witnessing the confirmation of it time and time again, this is still yet the season for the leading of the Holy Spirit and yet it is time for new and fresh beginnings as well. Everything is changing in new ways and that includes people as well. I find that now more so that the work of Yahweh especially in my life is reaching a steady climb upwards even more speedily than when we first began. It just goes to show really that Yahweh really is hastening His work for the sake of His elect and the coming of His Son, Yeshua once more.

[Rom 9:28] For He will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

All the more now in these last days and times that I'm beginning to see and experience the tangible manifestation of power by and from the Holy Spirit in everyday life. We have power, we have authority, we have all rights in the name of Yeshua to determine our course of life. What I merely mean by that is that we have the power to not just live the life of a son of Elohim but to enjoy every moment of what it truly means to live said life out. It does not come from us but rather it is lived out by the believing and continual believing of the Word of Elohim in us.

[Isa 54:14] In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

I am free from any and all oppression.

[Psa 36:8] They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures.

I am satisfied with all the fullness that I have in His house. I drink from His pleasures.

[Isa 46:4] And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

From young unto old I am carried by His everlasting arms.

It's not that we stock ourselves with the Word of Elohim and let them gather dust in the deep recesses of our lives but rather each and every single day provides opportunity for every Word to be fulfilled and manifested in all His glory through us. We can say and quote and yet find ourselves unbelieving even at the most foundational of promises because we don't see it come to pass for us. Frankly, the Word stands supreme. And it is because of Elohim Who is merciful that He confirms the words of His servants. However I find that now there is a need not just to believe because every can do that, but to keep believing. Holding fast onto the anchor of our souls which is Messiah and not wavering in the slightest at the promises promised unto each and every one of us in Himself.

[Heb 6:19] Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

[Heb 10:23] Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)

[Rom 4:20] He staggered not at the promise of Elohim through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to Elohim;

We want to glorify the name of Yeshua but how to? Simply by not wavering but to believe in all that He has said can and more than that will come to pass for us. Simply because it has been written. Praise Yahweh, really. This season brings about much blessings in the simplicity of believing that we are led by His Spirit and then we will begin to see that we truly are led by Him at every given turn and corner. It's not positive thinking or optimism, but a solid fact of the matter that we truly are led by Him to as many as would believe. I do, and I am blessed because of it.

[Gen 28:15] And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

What a powerful promise not just to Jacob, but to us who are in Yeshua now as well. Praise Yahweh.

-Tuesday, 28th November 2017, 2 years 2 months 21 days, 0402

No comments:

Post a Comment