Saturday 18 November 2017

Carry On

Truly Elohim is gracious even unto someone such as myself. Having just finished sharing the Word of Elohim for the 1st service, I found myself having need of much more to learn and to witness of in my walk with Messiah Yeshua. Perhaps it's become more frequent but still the need to remind myself that I have much yet to learn is very much needed in my walk. Of all things attained thus far it is simply but the tip of the iceberg. And that is something I welcome because it gives me the opportunity to learn more and experience all the more greater things which are yet to be manifested in my walk with Yeshua. In the areas I find lacking in my life, I see the grace of Messiah which rests upon me that He is able to supply and exceed my limitations and thoughts to thoroughly show me that there is much more to His life than what I had previously thought.

Perhaps this is vague but as of this moment I am led of the Holy Spirit. Not to say that I wasn't led before but now I can affirm with confidence in Messiah Yeshua that I am led by His Spirit in me, through the storm and the sunny days. This is truly the season of the leading of the Spirit and I am blessed to be able to be led graciously by Him. But more so than that I am blessed to be able to see the word and the promises spoken to me by Yahweh arriving at their fulfilment in one way or another. And more than that it is as though my perception of my surroundings have changed somewhat. No longer do I once looked at things at surface level but it is now as though what is hidden beneath is coming to light. And even for myself I find that in this season the Holy Spirit is showing me that it is not because of who I am but because of Who He is that He reveals things to me. It's not what I can do for Him because I understand there is nothing I can do for Him, but because He wants to do His works through me that He empowers me ever so graciously. In the end, He doesn't even consider my emotional state of mind; when He moves I am expected to move and flow together lest I be left behind. And though sometimes I move in obligation to His Word I find that halfway through many a circumstance my obligation turns into voluntary joy and pleasure.

[Psa 110:3a] Thy people shall be willing in the day of Thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:

Praise Yeshua that this is truly what I wanted though I may not audibly say it. Even as Pastor Bernard was reminding us to remember back to the time we were saved as well as the time we were born again into the kingdom of Elohim and see how far we've progressed or even how far we've regressed, I am reminded that this has been an outstanding road thus far. It has been very much an enjoyable ride altogether because I find that though the road we walk is difficult and narrow, the yoke which we carry is light and easy. More so that even our Heavenly Father carries us through it all and will continue to do so even to hoary hairs.

[Mat 7:14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

[Mat 11:29-30] Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

[Isa 46:3-4] Hearken unto Me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by Me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

What a mighty Elohim we serve and walk together with. Praise Yeshua.

-Sunday, 19th November 2017, 2 years 2 months 12 days, 0327

No comments:

Post a Comment