Monday 13 November 2017

Holy Spirit Leads

As I write this I write from the port town of Port Dickson where I am spending my off day in the prayer house here. It truly is a beautiful place and it reminds me of a certain apartment that my family and I have very fond memories of somewhere in the Highlands. The atmosphere, scenery, everything about it is just reminiscent of our holiday home away from home which we used to frequent but now no longer due to the fact that we serve the matchless Elohim day and night. In all honesty, in this particular season and time I find that there is less to write and more to experience which cannot be put to paper to describe. This season emphasises on the leading of the Holy Spirit as I believe and with how everything is just lining up ever so beautifully I must concur with that judgement. Everything and everyone is falling into place like a puzzle and it is my privilege to see all things truly working together for the good of them that love Elohim, they who are the called of His purpose. Truly, a privilege to witness and behold.

There isn't much to speak of as I've mentioned already but merely just a quick recap of the events of daily life. The construction of the new sanctuary is under way and smoothly running and we are expected to finish on time, praise Yahweh. Perhaps even more exciting news is the prospect of claiming the entirety of the third floor of the City Revival Centre where the church is held on for the kingdom of Elohim's glory. The massage parlour who was once opposite us have been ousted and now the large, one storey space is left abandoned until we come along and claim it; even right now in the name of Yeshua. Many who have entered have easily noted with how the layout is that it is ideal to be transformed, Elohim willing into a sort of cabin stay where seekers and the like can come to reside next to the prayer house there. That prospect excites me, seeing the hand of Messiah Yeshua sovereignly over us and where we go, truly we are the sons of Elohim and we have the power to destroy the works of the devil and deny entry to the powers of darkness wherever we wish. Praise Yahweh for such authority in Messiah Yeshua through the Holy Spirit.

This is the season for the Holy Spirit to work mightily, no doubt and I for one am excited to see just what ways He shall lead each of us individually and corporately as a singular body of Messiah. Though our paths vary, we all walk the same highway of life and holiness unto Yahweh. It's just a matter of what means we reach our upward calling in Yeshua. Praise Him for that and for days to come I am expecting greater things as per usual with Him and from Him.

-Tuesday, 14th November 2017, 2 years 2 months 7 days, 0509

No comments:

Post a Comment