Friday 10 November 2017

Totally Wonderful

And how He has answered. A new season is now ushered in and I know exactly what this season is all about, the leading of the Holy Spirit. It's so exciting to be led by the Spirit of Yahweh because we simply do not know how He will exactly lead us and where into He will direct us but we can be certain that though it may seem arduous, it is for our good that it is so. To be led by the Spirit is to allow Him to lead us in ways beyond our comprehension and understanding and certain of the fact that the end is always good because it is Messiah we seek after. For the past few days, I've been put into perspective of seeing the tangible working of the Holy Spirit in my life and I can truly see His hand upon me to lead and guide me down the desired paths and roads. Though the situation may seem odd and at times out of place it always ends with all things coming together ever so beautifully.

Even as I write this, I am quite in amazement at the leading of the Holy Spirit thus far in my life. He has never ceased to amaze me and continues to cause me to walk in His footfalls. Because of that there is now a trust and a bond between Himself and me so to say in that I can easily expect my prayers to be answered or my words confirmed one way or another even as the thought occurs in my mind. I have seen the gracious hand of Yeshua Messiah upon me in that there is a true fellowship by the Spirit going on right here in my walk with Him. As I ask, He gives the answer. As I speak, He gives the confirmation. There has been nothing that I have not seen that hasn't in one way or another had the hand of Elohim upon it. My life truly is under the watchful gaze of the everlasting Elohim Who is my refuge.

Though there are times also when I hear from the Holy Spirit things which I am not particularly fond to hear of. Yet these are the times for the great breakthrough indeed that awaits me at the end of it all. Just yesterday, my father was speaking to me about something that ought to be done and I brushed it off as saying it's none of my concern whatsoever because in the end I continue to maintain my stand that I did not come here to the house of Yahweh for the sake of others. I came to serve Him because He called me into His service, to be His son instead of being the ideal example or role model everyone sometimes expects of us. Honestly, it just goes to show that many times we have many concerns but over the course of my time here already I've learnt that whatsoever I do without the leading of the Spirit to foreshadow it because a recipe for disaster. Spiralling out of control from the littlest things simply because I presumed to know the will of Elohim in that season and time when I did not. Anyways I'm deviating from here now.

Back to my father, I simply told him that I would only move when the Holy Spirit gave me the prompting to do so and would you have it, in just 24 hours time I've received the prompting and not just a prompting but even conviction to carry out what must be done. The thing with being led by the Spirit is that He takes us with Him to ride His high hills but also to the deepest depths of the sea, through ups and downs. As His people it is on our part to walk with Him not just when a silver spoon is in our mouths but when it's time for the fire and the flames. Ah, this is nothing new of me to be honest. Yahweh truly is gracious and I understand what must be done. Let it be done then, as You have so given me the will so give me I pray the part to do as well of Your good pleasure. How marvellous it is to be led of Your good Spirit, I never have a dull moment with Thee.

-Saturday, 11th November 2017, 2 years 2 months 4 days, 1056

No comments:

Post a Comment