Friday 10 November 2017

Quick Write

It's been a while since I had last wrote however what is there to write in this moment in time? Yahweh is as usual doing something marvellous in my life but I have yet to receive clarity into exactly what He is doing in my life at this moment. Because of that I'm just waiting to see what exactly He intends to spring forth in my life for this season in time and so I've refrained from writing at the moment simply because there's not much to write about.

Everything is going on smoothly for me, Elohim is gracious. Everything is falling into place and even now I see as I was reminded that even the mistakes and presumptuous actions I've taken thus far in my walk with Messiah Yeshua has been worked together for good. Praise Yahweh. And now perhaps my main desire is to be completely led and driven by the Holy Spirit and I praise Yeshua that that even is coming to past.

Life in Messiah is always good and now is no exception for me. Looks like I've run out of things to say however I do look forward to what Elohim has in store for me in times to come. Praise Yahweh.

-Wednesday, 8th November 2017, 2 years 2 months 1 day, 2312

No comments:

Post a Comment