Monday 12 February 2018

New Light

We are but mere days away from the prayer advance "The Power of the Kingdom" and everything and everyone is falling into place like well oiled cogs of a machine. The albums are completed, the book is done, the shirts are ready, the sanctuary is in its very zenith of completion and the accommodations are being speedily built like nobody's business. The land is slowly but surely being cleansed day and night of all the rubble and rubbish and it's starting to look clean once more. And yet, there is this premonition that during this advance something is bound to happen. Something good, something otherwise I do not know but what I do know is that this advance will be unlike any that we have experienced before simply because everything is new and fresh this time around.

New and fresh in the sense that the venue is new, even the sanctuary where we will be gathering together from different nations is new and there'll be new songs to worship with and a new book by Pastor Jean as well. Simply put, everything has become new as the Scriptures has promised.

[Isa 43:19] Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

[Rev 21:5] And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And surely He has done it. I really am excited for this particular prayer advance because I know that something shall break through upon us. Something fresh and exciting but more so something that will bring us ever nearer to the Lord Yeshua Messiah. It's no wonder that He is now by His Spirit weaning us off the old and previous things and bringing in the new which we have never heard of before. This gives me reason to rejoice and to look expectantly at Him in all His glory and to behold and receive new things in the light of His countenance. Praise Yeshua.

And even in this I realise that this year though it has just begun is a different experience than to the year prior. Everything that I've attained to I cannot bring them into this year and I enter fresh and new in a sense. It's a higher level for certain but one that I cannot carry anything past with me. And even as I write this I can sense my mind even being renewed to new things and to new ways. And I am honestly quite amazed at how the Holy Spirit took over in this season and time of His. He's preparing us all for something great, and He's preparing us that when the time comes we will be enlarged to receive the fullness of His blessing and anointing. Praise Yahweh.

-Monday, 12th February 2018, 2 years 5 months 5 days, 2223

No comments:

Post a Comment