Friday 2 February 2018

Toothless Death

This fast has been quite the experience. I think I've been saying that for quite some fasts now but yet it is all the more true. Anyways during this fast, two of our brethren have gone home to be with the Lord Yeshua in glory. One an infant and another a beloved aunty. However, it is not saddening in the least for me because I know where they go and that now they have entered the eternal rest promised to them through our Lord Yeshua Messiah.

I won't be writing much this time around because I'm still pondering and wondering as to what exactly the Holy Spirit has in store for us in the coming days and season to come. Surely in this season I perceive that the spirit of death is beginning to roam about and intrude itself into our ministry. And yet, praise Yahweh that in the name of Yeshua we have power even over death itself. Death cannot cling to us and hold us down, it shall heel to us and not we to it. And so, the next few days and weeks shall be interesting especially since this is but a few days more before the upcoming prayer advance which shall be unlike anything before it since. Such a great breakthrough I can already sense is on the horizon and perhaps this is but the warfare that comes with it. Come what may, we as sons of Elohim always shall push and breakthrough it all. "Not by might, nor by power but by My Spirit" says Yahweh of hosts. Amen.

Also, I wonder if this works...

-Saturday, 3rd February 2018, 2 year 4 months 27 days, 0210

No comments:

Post a Comment