Monday 12 March 2018

What is next?

The seasons are changing once more and in this time I find that the season calls for meditation and pondering of the goodness of Yahweh Elohim. Many things are taking place, some pleasant and some surprising but nonetheless such is to be expected. In fact, because of the Holy Spirit revealing things which indeed shall shortly take place after this, I find that now I'm rarely taken by surprise. However, that is not to say that I can't be surprised still.

Anyways, going back to the topic at hand; I find that in this month of March I have been called to the depths of pondering the Word of Elohim and to meditate on the goodness of Messiah in my life. To know for certain that this is indeed the road that I ought to walk and no one can say otherwise. I really praise Yahweh that I can serve Him. Looking back now, there isn't anything I would have changed because if I did I would not be here in the moment. On my day off, just on my bed writing this whilst remembering how wonderful Elohim was to me just yesterday and growing in deep expectancy of yet greater things to come.
I don't think for this month that I'll be writing as frequent as I'll be though in the end it is up to the leading of the Holy Spirit. This month I find comes the end of many things but the renewal and rebirth of many more. There can be no resurrection life without first experiencing death and loss and mayhaps that this is the season where Yahweh is really hitting it home. I am excited once more as to how Yeshua shall take over and I shall once again see the glory of Yahweh revealed and I shall give Him glory because of it.

[Psa 50:15] And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.

Faith is building...

-Tuesday, 13th March 2018, 2 years 6 months 6 days, 0058

No comments:

Post a Comment