Saturday 17 March 2018

Goodness of Him

There really isn't much to write or rather there isn't much that I'm able to write down. There's so much that the Holy Spirit has made me understand but I'm finding difficulty translating it to English and to put it down to paper. I can perfectly understand what Elohim is speaking and revealing to me but I find so much difficulty in writing it all down not because I don't want to but simply because I find that my vocabulary is not sufficient to capture the majesty of Yeshua Messiah and His workings in my life currently. That doesn't mean I don't try though, it's just met with mixed reviews.

How awesome and how wonderful it is to serve Yahweh, truly it is a privilege and a high honour even extended unto me and my family that we can serve the living Elohim. And even now as I am preparing myself for the 1st English service every Saturday 11.30pm until 3am the next morning, I'm just sitting here enjoying such a presence of Yahweh here. It's just less than 10 persons at the moment but it will increase in time and yet as I hear the people taking slot worshipping on the harp, there's such a satisfaction that I'm experiencing right now. So much so that I know that it is the greatest call of all to serve the living Elohim. I'm just sitting here listening to the harp and there's such a satisfaction of life I'm experiencing. I have no wants, my desires are met not by man which is limited but by Elohim Who is truly unlimited and unimaginable in His goodness towards His sons and daughters.

This is the season where the enemy comes in like a flood but yet more so for me I see this as the season of the goodness of Yahweh. In fact, every season is the season of the goodness of Yahweh. To those who know, now really is the acceptable time and the day of salvation. The enemy is once again going forth to cause havoc amongst the sons of Elohim but should we focus all the more upon Yeshua, should we look up then we will see that the enemy is small matter to even pay attention to.

By the grace of Elohim I'm living a life of the supernatural. Everyday there are miracles so much so that the extraordinary have become ordinary, everyday affairs to me. Whatsoever Pastor Jean has spoken concerning the authority and power given to us the sons of Elohim by Yeshua the Son of Elohim I have seen proven right and true simply because the Word says so, I believe and it is done. How simple and yet having experienced this for a while now I realise that though we may live a life of miracles, signs and wonders it does not necessarily mean that we live in right standing with Yahweh automatically because of it. Having experienced the power of His kingdom, I realise that just because we have the power it does not mean we are made right before Elohim. I'm not sure how to explain this but perhaps this might...

[Mat 7:21-23] Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in Thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

I ponder sometimes our walk with Messiah and in Messiah and I find that our walk is tightrope thin. It's a very fine balance from not falling headlong into one extreme or the other, both of which leads us astray. A fine balance of the knowledge of the Word of Elohim, and the fervency and inspiration given by the Holy Spirit. Too much of one or the other makes a man imbalanced and impoverished. And so I find sometimes that that balance can equate for many things and doctrines. Revelations and understandings, signs and wonders, being led by the Spirit, the list goes on. But everything is a very fine balance, very very fine. It's good and all that I experience miracles because the Bible says we will and therefore we will and have been experiencing.

But there is a threshold to it in the sense that by moving so much in miracles we tend to equate that to right standing with Yeshua when it doesn't. When we don't see miracles we tend to lose heart and the knees become feeble and weak. I'm not really sure why I've come to this but I believe that the goodness of Yahweh is not just in the abundance that we have, it is also the lack of it that the goodness of Yahweh is also exemplified. Anyone can walk with Elohim and see His goodness and glory in the sunny days but come the time for storms, thunder and lightning hand in hand we can hardly see anything anymore save the storm right before us. But it's when we're in the storm that perfection is attainable in Messiah. Anyone can be good when times are good but when times are lacking can we still declare the goodness and favour and love of Messiah in us? Christianity is the road to death before we attain abundant life. Before the resurrection life is first a painful death.

It's time to ponder upon the goodness of Messiah Yeshua once more.

-Sunday, 18th March 2018, 2 years 6 months 11 days, 0138

No comments:

Post a Comment