Friday 23 March 2018

Plumb Line

I realise this now that the enemy is targeting the young people. Well, they're always targeting them but such times and seasons as these it looks as though they are focusing more so upon them now. And perhaps the greatest way that they can influence and make a stumbling block in their walks with Messiah is through their flesh and their emotions. By flesh of course I mean the carnal natures and desires of the body and soul. The want to sleep, the want to eat, the want of things pleasureable, and even the need for company have produced quite a troubled generation. Even I am not excluded from this warfare and yet everyday I am reminded it is not I who lives because if I were indeed alive I would need all these but now Messiah lives in me. Through Him, I live and move and have my being and am abundantly satisfied of and from all things.

I have been observing the young people of the ministry for the past few days and I've noticed that more so now that everyone is becoming very loose or very taut, nearing the point to snap. Something is definitely broiling in the young peoples and soon enough should they continue walking in the light it will come exposed one way or another. By young people I of course more so refer to those younger than me. It's the things that they have yet to learn to surrender, the self will and the wants and desires of the carnal flesh. They're all beginning to reach the point in time where it's either they begin to bear fruit in maturity or begin to waste away in immaturity. What I mean of course is that they've reached that age where everything looks as though revolves around them. Where the world is themselves. I should know because I've been through such a time as that where I used to think I know so much but now I stand only because I believe in the Elohim of my salvation.

[Rom 11:20] Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

[2Co 1:24b] ... for by faith ye stand.

Yahweh has graciously given to me my heart's desire which is to be moulded and made into His same image and likeness and I find that such mouldings can only take place under times of extreme heat and chilling. He has brought me through many a humblings from His own hand, whether by situations or by people; it was Him and to Him be the glory. I've begun to live the abundant life that Pastor Jean has talked about for so long and now the same invitation is as I can see it extended to the young people. Except they can't see that with the abundance of riches and blessing in Messiah follows tribulation which is also a portion of the blessing Yeshua Himself described to those who followed Him.

[Mar 10:29-31] And Yeshua answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for My sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

What was written is surely coming to pass in our day and age. And it is a great privilege to be able to bear witness to the fulfilment of every promise of Elohim through Messiah Yeshua. And yet, now the young people and I too could say the older generations alike stand at a threshold so high that human means have no way nor point of entry beyond that. It's only those who truly understand how to cease from their own works, to truly die and allow Messiah to reign in their mortal bodies that they will begin to see the wonders and sovereignty of Yahweh. It has at last come this and I find that many will be left in lack because of the strong foothold of the enemy. I am not excluded even from such an examination by the Holy Spirit but yet I thank Elohim that He is still yet sifting me as wheat and His promise is that not one good grain shall fall to the ground. Such is for all of us, time to press in deeper so that the fragrance of Messiah may be pressed forth from us.

[Amo 9:9] For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

[2Co 2:14-16] Now thanks be unto Elohim, which always causeth us to triumph in Messiah, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place. For we are unto Elohim a sweet savour of Messiah, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

-Friday, 23rd March 2018, 2 years 6 months 16 days, 2046

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have begun using the observation tool. You shall learn much as Yeshua opens your eyes. You shall begin to see the unseen realms.

    ReplyDelete