Wednesday 18 April 2018

A Bowl of Soup

What a satisfying end to the beginning of many more satisfying days to come. I truly am satisfied to no extent because of the wondrous work and coming through of Elohim in my daily life and situations. The harp school has just begun and even from the off set that I can see Yahweh's great and immense love for the people of KL. This is the first ever Heavenly Harp School and what more it is for the people of the KL city. Even more so that this Heavenly Harp School also falls together with the 70th anniversary of Elohim's chosen people's nation. Truly, truly timely and marvellous how Yahweh moves and works by His Spirit in us all.

Even now at the end of the day as I'm sitting here with everyone and eating some rustic rice with savoury peanut soup, my heart is deeply satisfied with all that has transpired for today. Even today, as we were setting up the camera was not in a cooperative mood for the entire day. Having racked my brains looking and finding the answer, I found none except to just focus and enjoy the harp school as it goes on and need not waste my energy further on thinking how the wirings ought to have gone for the camera. After the end of the session I took another crack at it. While I was figuring out just where the HDMI ethernet ought to go and while I was watching a video seemingly showing how I ought to place so and so here and there, the Holy Spirit brought a single word into my mind: projector. I had an epiphany and following that Elohim given prompting I am now where I am, elated and satisfied both spirit, soul, and body.

The harp school is just in its first full day still but yet I am already experiencing Messiah taking over just as He had promised He will. I know just like always that this harp school shall be awesome indeed and it is to my privilege and honour because of Yeshua that I am hear to witness all the things to be wrought in the coming days not just for the people but also for us all. Praise Yahweh.

-Thursday, 19th April 2018, 2 years 7 months 12 days, 0050

No comments:

Post a Comment