Monday 9 April 2018

Heart Exchange

I'll keep it short since that everything is simply going along the way that the Holy Spirit has revealed to me thus far. Something new is indeed on the horizon and it is truly the privilege given to me through Messiah to not just bear witness but to also be a part of it. I'm very excited and thrilled to see the work of Yahweh in these last days. And surely it is in His good pleasure to see me through all His work to His glory. Praise Yahweh.

There's nothing much to write about in this time except perhaps that the work which Yahweh is bringing forth in this season as I perceive is the work of the changing of minds and hearts. To relinquish everything of the previous mindset to embrace something greater and beyond it. The latter glory which is said to be greater than the former. And all those who are willing, to them He shall show His salvation.

[Psa 91:16] With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.

[Psa 36:8-10] They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of Thy house; and Thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures. For with Thee is the fountain of life: in Thy light shall we see light. O continue Thy lovingkindness unto them that know Thee; and Thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

-Monday, 9th April 2018, 2 years 7 months 2 days, 2156

No comments:

Post a Comment