Friday 20 July 2018

Endurance Run

Well, the durian season is picking up and with it as well the hearts and intentions of many are made manifest. It's as though that as I go and collect the fruits I myself am facing my reflection in a fruity mirror and I believe not just I but each and every single person who comes involved with this season.

This is the time where I realise that it's not by might, nor by power but by the power which only the Holy Spirit supplies that we are able to continue forward. During this season perhaps the most prominent thing that has come to mind is this:

[Heb 10:36] For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

The patience that this verse speaks about is long suffering or in another term, endurance. This season has taught me in and out of the field and slopes that it's not strength neither is it power that avails much but the stamina and the endurance to see it through to the very end, no matter what fruit it yields. I'm not speaking plainly about just the durians here but in a figurative sense everything. During this season I find many issues and situations arise that puts to the test our right standing in Messiah. And it's in this season of many thorny storms that we learn not just to weather them but to breakthrough into clear skies.

[Rom 12:12] Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

The time is here that every action and word is tested by fire. Whether we realise it or not, and that also includes myself; there is a need and a must to go through each and every hurdle no matter how high or how daunting they may seem. I find that as the season continues on that should I not be careful about myself I will be easily bombarded by various thoughts and attacks by the enemy, whether physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It's in this time that I find that our foundation and our building on it is checked and if it should fall, then Yahweh is gracious enough to reveal to us while there is still time to amend. If it stands, then we praise Yahweh.

[1Pe 5:8] Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

This is a really interesting time, because I see that this durian season is really prophetic. At first, I merely brushed the idea aside because everything we do is prophetic and because of that we sometimes do not take it to heart. But truly I see that this durian season is prophetic in every sense. Personally, less for the souls out there but more aimed towards the inward conditions of many a hearts of those serving Yahweh and when such conditions are revealed...

I really praise Yahweh because it just goes to show and to remind me that I have yet much to learn and to follow through with Him. Inasmuch as He has blessed me with boundless revelations, signs and wonders, even to bear witness of what He is doing amongst the nations; all these are merely the blessings that come along when I first comes to know Elohim. I really do have much more to learn from Him and even through others. Perhaps He may even be gracious and like Boaz gift to me more than gleanings but even sheaves from His storehouse.

[Rth 2:15-16] And when she was risen up to glean, Boaz commanded his young men, saying, Let her glean even among the sheaves, and reproach her not: And let fall also some of the handfuls of purpose for her, and leave them, that she may glean them, and rebuke her not.

Praise Yeshua and may He empower us all through the effective working of His Holy Spirit in the times to come. Surely we have much need for Him and of Him.

-Saturday, 21st July 2018, 2 years 10 months 14 days, 0314

No comments:

Post a Comment