Friday 27 July 2018

Through

Another week has passed by and with this the durian season is slowly coming to an end. It was an interesting challenge in the sense that this is the first time I am experiencing a durian season. I think I've written about that already but it bears repeating just to make my point. I've realised time and time again that the durian season is more than just collecting durians. It actually is like a thorny mirror that reflects the innermost being of a person, myself included. I've seen during this season of picking fruits the true nature of many a people and I myself have come to realise once more that we have yet more room to grow and to be moulded into the will of Elohim.

Over the course of nearly 3 weeks and counting I find that I am greatly challenged. Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. And that's good because I find that there are many areas in my life that are lacking and as well areas that are well compensated. This season is one where I find myself put to the test and either found wanting or found fulfilled. In all honesty, this has been quite the adventure; not only am I having to deal with the durians dropping at every time of the day but also having other duties to cover as well as personal slot time in the sanctuary. All in all, I find that I'm actually more tired out than I thought I'd be and that really surprised me. However, it bears to mind that this just means yet another portion in my life that I have the opportunity to grow and learn.

Things are beginning to move once more and I find that now more than anything I must be sure of where and on Whom I stand on. The road ahead as I see for myself is long paved with uncertainties and whatnot but I have yet in me the Redeemer Who lives. People change but Yeshua Messiah is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Because of such an assurance I am able to press on, such a hope I have in Him that presses me onwards to the shining day. Things are really beginning to move for me and now I am needed to rely on the Holy Spirit not just once more but both now and forever if I am to see what He has promised me come to accomplishment. Praise Yahweh, so onward we go.

-Saturday, 28 July 2018, 2 years 10 months 21 days, 0402

No comments:

Post a Comment