Thursday 5 July 2018

Work is Blessed

Very, very long since I last wrote. Perhaps I'm using this time to truly immerse myself in the work Elohim has given to me abundantly. The work never ceases but that's not a bad thing, I really enjoy myself during these times. There's few people here and the work and demand is plentiful and yet I am so glad because every day I see the sovereign hand of Yahweh just taking over each and every work and task given. So much so that the work for each day is accomplished beyond what was given. When compelled to go one mile, go with him two and so we did by the grace of Messiah Yeshua upon us all.

[Mat 5:41] And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

All in all, for this post I just want to give thanks to Yeshua for taking over the work so that it progresses superfluously. I have come to realise that alone, and bearing the burden alone will utterly weigh me down and cause even a breakdown one day. But together, with the brothers and uncles around me we not just make it work; by the Holy Spirit we accomplish over and above what we met out. For that I am glad. Surely they are a great boon to me and I am so glad that Yeshua has placed each and everyone of them there. Knowing their strengths and flaws, I am able to assign work to them that not just aids me but also work that greatly emphasises on their strengths and what they do best. They too, give me suggestions and ideas on what and how some matters pertaining ought to be done and with that we are seeing great things. Miracles, I would say.

I am glad that I'm not alone. A long time ago I had the mentality that all we need is Elohim and everything will work out. Which is true, don't get me wrong. But He made Eve for Adam, a helper comparable to him and with that He too has provided help in the form of many hands. And such help I've learnt in due time not to refuse but to utilize and use each one as their gifts and calling goes.

[Rom 12:4-8] For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Messiah, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Believe you me that I'm seeing this particular verse and many others becoming so real and alive to me personally. I'm thoroughly immersing myself in the work because I enjoy it. Truly Yeshua is good, all the time He is to me. I am the most favoured of the Most High (as we all are).

-Thursday, 6th July 2018, 2 years 9 months 29 days, 0042

No comments:

Post a Comment