Wednesday 27 June 2018

Less is Definitely More

It's been a while, but this week has been quite plentiful. With so many people leaving to minister to the nations right now Glory Place Mantin is home to the faithful ones. I jest, but there's only a handful of people now in Glory Place and when it comes to work on the farm I can count all of them on my hand. The work is sparse, varying, and many but praise Yahweh that day after day somehow He takes over and the work I see is not just being done but done in such a way that I consider it a miracle. The work though much is being accomplished and the people though few are accomplishing it surely by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Well, I say that but perhaps I only see that for myself and those working with me.

Having been put in charge of the farm work I'm beginning to understand just how vast and plentiful the work is, thankfully I understand more that my Elohim Whom I serve is much more vast and plentiful in His supplying of all our needs. To me, and this is to me personally; I see the work is actually being done much more with less people considering. That in itself is a miracle. Throughout this week I've been pondering and thinking about how to manage the work efficiently and I realise that the first and foremost of course is to give the work and tasks at hand first to the Holy Spirit. Then I begin to see that it is through Him that we do valiantly. Now that I'm on call day and night (well, I'm always on call day and night but in this time more so) I realise all the more that it is my joining to the Lord that sustains me. Not in the hours of sleeping or in the hours even of seeking Yahweh but in the knowing that I am joined to Messiah Yeshua at all times and some way somehow He shall provide indefinitely for both me and those with me. I have borne witness to that many times already.

The day is continuing and as yet my duties are not yet done. There is much to do and much learn and bear witness to but there is no point in doing it if we don't enjoy what we do. I remember speaking with my sister about spiritual maturity and her definition of it is to know not just the right hand of Yahweh but also the left. To know that He gives and takes away, which is true to a tee. But I've realised now that it goes beyond that. Not only are we to know and understand that He gives and takes away but that we too should rejoice and be exceedingly glad when He does so. When He gives us our heart's desire, we rejoice but when He doesn't we rejoice all the more. And now I find that unless I begin to enjoy not just the rewards but the trials proceeding, then I will never attain to what I desire to hope in and for. The very fact that I am continuing on is simply because of the Lord Yeshua Messiah, and I enjoy and do joy in the things He has put onto my path. Things both pleasant or otherwise, I am greatly pleased with them because with every step I shall know Him all the more. Praise the name of Yahweh.

-Wednesday, 27th June 2018, 2 years 9 months 20 days, 2259

No comments:

Post a Comment