Thursday 21 June 2018

Changes?

Hmm, today has really been a day of ponderings and thoughts going all the places and things. Well, one thing is certain is that when one looks to man and puts his expectations on a mere mortal we are all surely bound to disappoint and disqualify one another. Having gone through today, today is nothing short of hearing the voices of the populace here at Glory Place Mantin. And from those I've been hearing is that everyone has something or someone they are holding against? Why? Is it not because they put their expectations on something and someone and said expectations are met with a crumbling end? Isn't that what the Bible tells us that we ought not to do.

Sometimes I wonder if we really know what we are reading or understanding in the Bible. We say that we would not repeat the same mistakes of the Israelites as they were in the wilderness but yet I find prevalent those very same errors happening everywhere with everyone. This really boggles me because we all know the outcome of what happened with the people of Israel in the wilderness as foretold by the Scriptures but are we not repeating their same errors which led to many of them not receiving their Promised Land? Honestly, to whom is the reader putting their expectations on even right now?
We sometimes expect change and if change does not occur then we consider that there is stagnancy. Which is true albeit this is not what the Bible tells us to focus our attention upon. Sometimes the way is not fair, neither is it considerate or heart warming, nor is it flocked with many like minded ones; but one thing is certain to me: it simply means that the road I tread upon is the same road that Messiah treaded.

[Heb 13:12-13] Wherefore Yeshua also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered without the gate.
Let us go forth therefore unto Him without the camp, bearing His reproach. For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

Sometimes I wonder, do people intend to live here forever? And even if not, then why the emphasis on change and modifications to cater to needs that though others may enjoy I myself have come to learn, live, and love even the simplicity that Elohim has given me? I understand that what many do they deem to do it for the betterment of a place or even of the people staying there but what if they didn't want that? What if by their own means to an end they can come to a better solution than what others may say. After all even a king such as king Ahab understood that:

[1Ki 20:11b] Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off.

It's different for those high up or far off to know of those who everyday wedge through their daily life. And I find that it is those same people that find it so hard to relate to those with them because they have never been with them. Everyone has their misgivings, mine is not excluded. However I've learnt that pouring out myself to my peers and those senior to me have no use. No, not even my family lest I myself further sin by adding fuel to fire, but I have learnt that the greatest answer comes from above. All I need and have comes from Him and is it not appropriate that my complaints and their answers thereof should come from Yeshua as well? Many times we confide with one another our cares and burdens but it does little to alleviate our own. Why not choose Yeshua? I have been here at Glory Place Mantin all this time and speaking from personal experience, it is because He has answered me every single time that I am still alive and very well here in this place.

This is not a surprise to me, where there is manifestation of the sons of Elohim there too must be manifestations of the sons of the devil. For what gives birth to both is either with the obeying of the truth heard or no. The criteria is that both have heard the truth but one chooses to obey and submit and the other does not.

[1Jn 3:10] In this the children of Elohim are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of Elohim, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Is this a complaint, is this a speaking of one's honest thoughts? I know not but what I do know that with everything that is taking place here now it is useless to put your trust in man. It is also useless to presume that the house of Elohim can be taken care of by human means. It is His house, He shall call forth His caretakers and in and through us, Elohim willing; things are made not our perspective of good or right, but His perspective of good and life.

[Eze 44:19] And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

The seasons and times are changing again and I find that now, only those who truly know Elohim will continue forward. May Elohim be merciful and gracious to us all because I sure know that if not for Him already, many of us would have been consumed in our own hurts and misgivings.

-Thursday, 21 June 2018, 2 years 9 months 14 days, 1839

No comments:

Post a Comment