Saturday 4 August 2018

Brightness of the Rising

We're heading back soon. With the seminar here at Haikou, Hainan at last finished we wrapped things up with dinner together with the pastors, leaders, and familiar faces to us who helped during the seminar. All in all, I would say that the trip here was worth it because I myself personally get to experience the sovereignty of Yahweh in fulfilling His work and calling upon His people wherever they are no matter what may stand in our way. Time and again I've seen that Elohim truly blinds the eyes of the authorities because if it were not Elohim Who intervened I believe that our trip would have much more turbulence than the clear and fair weather (figuratively speaking) we had during our stay here.

This didn't really feel at all like a trip to me. Everything here at Hainan reminds me of Malaysia, even the people whom I've met and got acquainted with remind me so much about those back home. In one way or another it is just the Lord Yeshua showing that no matter where we go, we will always see familiar faces because we are a family in Messiah and when we meet however distant; we are family and we stick together. I've had this feeling that Yahweh had really blinded the eyes of the authorities and those in charge because what we were doing were so blatant that anyone could have noticed and lodged a report and yet none did. I mean, carrying massive amount of luggages with us when we arrive, over 80 people entering a single hotel room in the night which by the way was caught on camera. A group of young people everyday gathering together at a corner of the hotel floor where they stayed to pray early in the morning. And lugging around many different sorts of tools, materials and harps on motorbikes in the middle of the night. Surely we drew attention, just not the ones that were looking for us.

Perhaps another great miracle was that I could understand what everyone was saying even though it is in Mandarin which I'm not too familiar with. Sure, there were a few hiccups here and there but overall I found that I was able to understand them and they me which to me is a true miracle. I had thought that I would find myself lost in translation but instead I found that I was able to learn more from them as well. I really want to praise Yeshua for that, giving me the opportunity to increase my vocabulary and at the same time to see the extent of that great work which He had begun in me beginning to bear fruit. Hallelujah.

I should rest now. Overnight will begin very soon and Elohim knows how long it shall continue on for. And soon after, we shall be back home in Malaysia once more. Once again, praise Yahweh for giving Megan and I such a privilege as this to see His wonderful works in Hainan and also in each of us.

-Friday, 3 August 2018, 2 years 10 months 27 days, 2100

No comments:

Post a Comment