Saturday 4 August 2018

Halfway Point; Continuation

Tonight, we have a Harp & Bowl session and Yahweh is greatly moving in the midst of the people during our stay here. There really isn't much to explain further because as it is in Malaysia, so it is here in Hainan. Down to the tee, well perhaps the reception varies from place to place, from people to people. But the reception here is truly great, many people are flocking to the presence of Yahweh and healing and deliverances are rife amongst the people. There's really not much to add after that. Anyways we really praise Yahweh because everything is running smoothly here. In fact, it's because of the power of prayer that everything is running like a well oiled machine.

Perhaps what could be learnt the most during this trip is that it is always a necessity to remind myself to always be sober and vigilant wherever we go and whatever we do. I've seen time and again on this trip that truly it's the grace and the mercy of Messiah Yeshua and His anointing upon us that we are safeguarded all round. As I see it, there is always a cause to be ever watchful and ever vigilant against even the things which the enemy intends to bring in especially through inconspicuous means.
Dinner is starting soon, it's time for me to prepare myself for tonight's worship and duties once more. Elohim willing, lead me on Holy Spirit.

-Wednesday, 1st August 2018, 2 years 10 months 25 days, 1816

Another successful day, praise Elohim. Yahweh once more moved powerfully through his servant Pastor Jean and Pastor Phaik Kiang, not to mention even through the worship team and sound crew. There was also an impromptu harp school and despite the fact that it was only announced earlier this evening, a crowd of 30-some people arrived with their harps in tow and joined the harp school while over 150 more stayed to hear the Word being shared. This is quite the great trip, but yet I'm reminded that every time I must remain sober and vigilant. The enemy pounces when we least expect him to and because of that I must remain alert and on guard at every moment. Nonetheless, I am enjoying myself here in Haikou, Hainan. Praise Yahweh for giving me such a privilege as this to come and witness His glory at work among His people.

-0043

No comments:

Post a Comment