Saturday 4 August 2018

Personal Viewing; Continuation

Today's been a special day. Although the daytime was just alike in every way to a regular seminar that we would have even in Malaysia, the time following that was something real special. To head to our destination for our dinner which happens to be a seafood restaurant, I rode with Michael on an electric motorbike. Well, it was just like any regular old motorbike ride but it gives me a chance to first hand experience the Hainanese country behind the back of a local. And I find that as he took me on familiar roads of his to reach our destination, I was blessed with seeing Hainan on a more personal viewpoint than just one that comes to do the Lord's work here. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself.

And given that the venue for tonight's session just so happens to take place in our very own hotel room, I got to ride on the bike again with Michael. I must say that the daytime and the night time are very much different but in so many ways nostalgic and comely. In fact, Hainan reminds me of Malaysia so much so that sometimes I forget that I'm actually overseas. The weather, the people, the traffic, the food; practically almost everything reminds me one way of another of Malaysia, particularly that of Kuala Lumpur. We were told that a group of 20 people from the province of Xin Jiang came to join us and so they did. But the fact of the matter is that somehow they chose to use our hotel room as the meeting place to be less inconspicuous. And so, we prepared and needless to say more than 20 arrived. People from our ministry and those who just came for the seminar yesterday somehow heard that we were having a night meeting in our room and so they came. All in all, about 100 people crammed into our room for four. It was really, really hot and stuffy. Nevertheless, Yahweh continues to move and we follow suit.

Things are moving quick and at an abrupt pace that calls for us to adapt to any and every situation and to find a solution. I find that this is the time to manifest what we've accumulated in Glory Place Mantin and see the fruits we bear on our tenure here at Haikou, Hainan. It's really quite hard to believe that it's already two days and more and that we're coming to the halfway point of our journey. The Lord Yeshua is indeed hastening His work among His beloved Chinese people. Praise Yeshua for the things He hath done.

-Wednesday, 1 August 2018, 2 years 10 months 25 days, 0107

Also, grilled pork and roasted chicken wing chips are a pleasant supper surprise.

-0121

No comments:

Post a Comment