Friday 12 October 2018

Hope in Elohim

This is the season to trust Yahweh in. I find that now many situations and circumstances are cropping up not just for me but for those around me as well and said situations are not meant to be dealt with by human means and whatnot. The situations and circumstances in this time and season I find will be challenging, that is for human means to accomplish but nothing to those who know how to trust in Yahweh to take over.

We just ended our monthly 3 days of fasting and prayer and immediately we were beset by many a warfare from all sorts of directions. The physical was being attacked, the spiritual, the emotional; everything was coming under fire from the enemy. All the more serving to point out the book we are studying: 'The Reality of Spiritual Warfare' is indeed true and tested in this time. The perfect book you could say for such a time as this.

Do we know that we are in spiritual warfare? We say we do and yet our actions speak otherwise. I find that now is the time to return to the foundation, to look to the Rock from which we were hewn from and to remember that we have come thus far not because we planned thus, but because He brought us here ultimately. The time will came and is already here as I believe that man's heart shall fail because of all the signs and the wonders in which the Lord Yeshua shall reveal and do through us. He is bringing at last the counsel, wisdom, and strength of man to nothing and now is the time He is calling for His people to cling to Him.

[Jer 13:11] For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, so have I caused to cleave unto Me the whole house of Israel and the whole house of Judah, saith YAHWEH; that they might be unto Me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.

This is the prefect opportunity for those who truly do not know how to trust Yahweh to begin trusting Yahweh. What I mean is that many a times we say we stand on the truth and revelation of Divine Healing and Providence from Elohim but in the smaller, littler matters our actions clearly become contradictory. We become self sufficient and independent from Messiah when we are supposed to be in Messiah sufficient and completely dependant on Him for all things, even minute and minuscule details of matters. I've made it a point that before I even undertake the simplest of matters such as driving and even making small decisions to commit my ways to the Lord Yeshua. I utter a quick "Yeshua" under my breath and go forth confident that as I've called and acknowledged my way before Him He shall direct it accordingly into His own will and purpose.

The reason we see and experience needless pains and grievances as I believe is simply because we at the core of it all do not believe. We say we trust Yahweh and we do in the great, big things but in the simplest of matters we lack faith enough to trust He will guide us and instead take matters into our own hands. For example, yesterday I was discussing details concerning visa application with Megan my beloved sister but the more she talked on and on about it it became very clear to me she knew too much. Ski much so that the very knowledge of it was causing her to become angst and fearful of failing to meet the mark. She looked so much into the details that it caused unnecessary fear and doubt to creep into her and she clearly projected that upon me. I am reminded of what the Scriptures say:

[Ecc 1:17-18] And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Clearly, it was etched onto her face man! The immense knowledge became a burden rather than a boon to her. Have mercy on me, my Elohim!

Anyways, besides that point it's not her fault. I too would have become burdened by such things if I had not first prayed and committed my ways into the hands of the Lord Yeshua. He has taken me thus far, why should this be any different. I will still choose Him and I know He shall choose me. Blessed be the glorious name of Yahweh.

-Saturday, 13th October 2018, 3 years 1 month 6 days, 1246

No comments:

Post a Comment