Monday 8 October 2018

New, Fresh Season

With the influx of many new things, I find myself truly in awe of what the Lord Yeshua is doing in my life. It's been three years that I've been here serving Him in the Glory Place Prayer Centre of Malaysia and truly I can say that I am blessed. I find that as He continues to add new things to me: new resposibilites, new revelations, new perceptions, new everyday; He causes me to truly not just be blessed but to have become a blessing is truly beyond my imagination.

As I sit here to write this I truly am grateful and thankful to Yahweh for all His benefits toward me. Not because of how great I am, or even how much I know or can do. I realise within myself that with every great height I go upward with, the need to constantly remind myself that I need solid foundation all the time. I am constantly reminding myself that all that I can do, and have done is simply because of the Lord Yeshua in me and not even me period.

I found it in my heart to write this because now I sense that there is a new season coming upon me in Yahweh. And this season heralds new beginnings and new insight to many things. I find that as I enter this new season in the Lord, that the season truly brings with it bountiful harvest and crop to reap should we be diligent to do so. What I mean is that there is so much to breakthrough and receive in this time, as though heaven's door is truly open to us all the time now. And with this I am excited for what this season brings, and am glad that as I continue to serve and seek the Lord Yeshua first everything else will eventually be added to me. Even the things to which Elohim only knows of me, what I desire. And above all else, that this season is truly the time for the life of Yeshua to manifest because I find that now everywhere the door is open, the opportunity is revealed and present to see the life of Yeshua manifested in us in and for all things. He will be bringing many things, both good and seemingly bad into our lives in this time so that Yeshua will be manifest and made evident in us.

For that reason, I am glad. I truly see that Yahweh is taking us all higher and higher, deeper and deeper with Him. To those who are willing to listen and hear Him I believe that now is the time where He shall perform all His words.

[Jer 1:11-12] Moreover the word of YAHWEH came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said YAHWEH unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten My word to perform it.

[Eze 12:25] For I am the YAHWEH: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord YAHWEH.

[Eze 12:27-28] Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off. Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord YAHWEH; There shall none of My words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord YAHWEH.

[Rom 9:28] For He will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

-Monday, 8th October 2018, 3 years 1 month 1 day, 2209

No comments:

Post a Comment