Thursday 1 November 2018

Elohim Given

You know, the past few days the work has been really strenuous but praise Yahweh that my body has become accustomed to it now. In fact, there's no longer an ache even it's as though as has become the norm for me which it has.

I've been cutting the grass and sprucing up the boys dorm side for the past week and I must say that I enjoy it. Well, if you don't enjoy what you do why do it in the first place? True that it is out of obedience but then it becomes a duty rather than a pleasure and because of that we lose out on our reward prepared by Elohim for us.

[1Co 9:17-18a] For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. What is my reward then?

Indeed, when one does so out of a free willing heart the reward is truly marvellous. You begin to take pleasure in the work you do and strive for excellence. You strive so that your work is not only fruitful but pleasant as well to the taste of others. But honestly speaking I have yet to attain to the level that I am comfortable and satisfied with. However I am getting there and am now beginning or see the change in the scenery especially around my room. Since it's only me up there at the boy's dorm the cleaning is entirely minimal because it's just one person. It really is such a wonderful and exhilarating feeling one gets when one completely cleans the entire compound of his living quarters.

But in this time and season I believe that Yahweh is working in me particularly to come and enjoy Himself. Particularly to be involved deeply in His works which He has prepared for me to walk into and in His abiding presence and Holy Spirit.

[Ecc 3:13] And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of Elohim.

Honestly speaking, life is good and pleasant right now and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself with the works Elohim has given me. There's this sense of eternity in my heart even as the Teacher described it. This sense like there's no need to push and to rush, in due time everything I really believe everything will fall into place like a perfect puzzle. So for my part all I am required to do is to enjoy the ride. Take pleasure in drawing near to Yeshua and He too shall find pleasure in accepting us. Praise Yahweh.

-Friday, 2nd November 2018, 3 years 1 month 26 days, 0045

No comments:

Post a Comment