Thursday 1 November 2018

Praise Yahweh

Very hilarious. As soon as I made that remark then as soon Yahweh had something else to speak to me. I crashed a car, and what's more the church's car onto some other car. Thankfully no one is injured but of course the cost is made to be borne. And praise Yahweh that He has been merciful to me in that it was not much at all. This is the day of much humbling for me but not a day to be regretted. I need this inasmuch as the rest of the other days of blessing and joy. After all, it is already written so it must come to pass.

[Ecc 3:1] To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

And of course for my time and purpose it is still to rejoice in the labour He has given to me. Nonetheless it is time to ponder and consider the work of Yahweh especially for me in this time.

[Ecc 7:14] In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: Elohim also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.

I'm glad this happened to me to the intent that I should learn and grow further in Him through this. I am indeed repented of what I've done but nonetheless it stands on me now to ensure it never happens again. I ought to learn, after all for this reason He has sent it to me even today.

Anyways, what's done is done and there's no taking it back now. All one can do is continue forward regardless of whatever comes my way. Truly grateful for such a humbling especially now when everything is getting ready and set for something truly great incoming. Praise the Lord Yeshua.

-Friday, 2nd November 2018, 3 years 1 month 26 days, 1430

No comments:

Post a Comment