Tuesday 6 November 2018

Psalm 40:1-4

It's been quite the week actually. Throughout the tenure for this week it was as though Yahweh was really humbling me and causing me to see the weakness in trusting myself. Throughout the entirety of this week I am reminded as to why I rarely put my trust in my own strength and knowing of many things, simply because when the rubber meets the road all these things do not count for anything in the eyes of Yeshua. Salvation belongs to Him and can only come from Him and no other, not even in the gifts endowned by Him to us. Only the gift of salvation which He gives to us will save us from our situations and even our own selves. Thus far is what I've experienced this week.

I mean, it was as though I was going through a barrage of non stop predicaments and situations like never before. All that meant for me to do was to brace myself and walk through all that He has prepared for me to experience though it may be painful and humbling. And it was to an extent but I truly am glad that at the end of the day I am still able to praise the Lord Yeshua for being gracious enough to allow me to experience such things for my benefit and His mercy for delivering me through each and every cause and effect. And now as the dust settles it is yet another testament that Yahweh has preserved me and led me thus far through His Son by the Holy Spirit. Praise Yahweh.

Oddly, well not really that odd but rather I expected something as such during all this; Yahweh turned everything around on its head. From such a situation He delivered me and from my times of weakness He used it to resolve and complete yet another situation of mine. Through one situation came absolution for another and in that the Word of Yahweh comes to pass. I am not distraught nor shaken by what I've gone through. I know fully well that the Elohim Whom I serve has always delivered, is even now delivering and continues to deliver me. I know Whom I have believed in and trust that He is able to save me to the uttermost and keep me until the day where I meet Him face to face.

To this extent I praise Yeshua Messiah because no good thing which He has spoken has failed concerning His promises and word. I have been brought up once more from the miry clay and He has put a new song in my mouth, even the praise to my Elohim. For all that I've gone through I truly am glad and privileged to be humbled by Him and through others, Elohim knows I needed it. And what's more I believe that this is not the end. Even more and even greater times of blessings shall come and as well moments of trials and tribulations for our consideration as we continue to believe and walk in the Lord Yeshua. This is not the end, but merely a foretaste of greater things in store. Ought not then I should be glad and rejoice? Praise Yahweh then.

-Tuesday, 6th November 2018, 3 years 1 month 30 days, 2259

No comments:

Post a Comment