Sunday 11 November 2018

Holy Matrimony

Everything's coming to a central focus point now. With the upcoming wedding of our dear brother Jeremy with sister Irene we have much to look forward to. After all, this will be my first real look at how a wedding ordained by Yahweh and conducted not in the fashion of the world but by the example given in the Word of Elohim plays out. I truly am stoked for the wedding day itself and really am glad for Jeremy and Irene. However even as the day draws near for the both of them I am reminded by Yahweh that the wedding doesn't count much before Him, it's what happens down the line soon after that will truly make or break a couple.

After all, the wedding day however glorious and awesome it may be is nothing to be compared to spending the rest of your life with a special someone. And if that someone is the person whom Yeshua has given to you well, but if not then I cannot begin to imagine. As far as things stand I indeed bless Jeremy and Irene for their future together not just as a couple but as two individuals become one to serve Yahweh together.

You know, with their wedding coming up I've realised that the Lord Yeshua has been speaking to me quite a bit recently as well. And as much as I've been hearing from Him He has called me to enter intimacy with Him and to take pleasure in Him as I would my family and loved ones. Thus far I am well contented to leave things as it is because now I take pleasure in serving the living Elohim. Not to say that I didn't prior to this, but that new depths and heights have been opened up to me and I desire to take my time first to establish my relationship with Yeshua first and then seek companionship of others.

I'm in no rush anymore. I've realised that when the time comes the time will come but until then I am not to hasten the coming of that day. It is already settled in the Heavenly Father's own good time and I will not ruin it with meddling where I ought not but however I am called to hasten His coming and that I will so do Elohim willing. I still have so much to learn, experience, bear witness to, and to be moulded into the image and likeness of Messiah and I've realised that such a precious work cannot be rushed by any means. After all, if one were to rush the Divine ordinance from above, then we would make it an ordinance of man and no longer of Elohim.

So, the crux of the matter is this: seeing as how Jeremy and Irene are getting married soon I myself have sensed as I believe the Holy Spirit is leading me that I should not be in a rush to get married myself. That time will come as so Elohim wills and desires it but until then I desire to be left to me and just the Lord Yeshua in intimacy. After all, when a man's way pleases Elohim he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. The way must be made straight and wide enough for two to walk side by side together first. If not, then the road will be full of toe stomping offences and mishaps which can be avoided proper. Praise Yeshua for that.

-Monday, 12th November 2018, 3 years 2 months 5 days, 0220

No comments:

Post a Comment