Monday 11 February 2019

Simply Amazing He Is

It's been quite the exciting prayer advance. Transforming Glory and it was most certainly the time for many transformations of such. Particularly for me it was one of the most abundantly fruitful times I've had in the sense that I've had plenty of conflicts, trials, disagreements, and even break out of fighting. But truly praise Yahweh that each and every single one in its due time was firmly and completely settled and resolved in its own measure and degree. This is the time I've truly enjoyed because it is such moments as these that I truly come to the understanding where I exactly am in my walk with the Lord Yeshua. And I found that in many of these cases I am still lacking, which is good!

Not good in the sense that I've completely whiffed so many of them but that through these experiences I've found that there is still so much for me to learn and grow into before Yahweh sets me forth for Himself and for His own purposes and will. I've found that I've still many things into which I have yet come to a fuller understanding which means that my journey has yet to be concluded. Praise Yahweh, because I know in myself that if I had succeeded in each and every case given then surely there would be room in me for pride and arrogance to grow in. But having barely pulled through each and every single one of them by the grace and mercy of the Lord Yeshua, I know that I've only come so far because He loves me and that He has something He wants to do in and through me one day and one time ahead.

Until then, I ought to use this time to continue to grow, mature, and nurture the Holy Spirit and His relationship with me. There is still a long, arduous road ahead of me but in the name of Yeshua surely He shall set me in the high places and my feet in a broad place. As far as it concerns me, the beginning of this year of 2019 has indeed meant and dealt well with me, not as I myself see it but because I see Yeshua being formed slowly but surely in and through me. Although what I say concerning myself counts little and next to nothing, it is those around me that will truly be able to tell in time to come and even now. The journey continues and I see the goodness of the Lord upon me. Great and glorious things are beginning to arise and appear now.

[Psa 21:6] For Thou hast made him most blessed for ever: Thou hast made him exceeding glad with Thy countenance.

[Isa 60:1-3] Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of YAHWEH is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but YAHWEH shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

-Monday, 11th February 2019, 3 years 5 months 4 days, 2219

No comments:

Post a Comment