Thursday 14 February 2019

Pressing Through

Honestly speaking, I can feel as though my tenure of my trials and tribulations are nearing its end and yet for many others around me it has only just begun. During these 3 months where I've been under disciplinary probation has been conflicting in many regards to say the least. I've learnt so much and yet at the same time I've learnt so little. I'm feeling very complex now looking back on the past three months. Truly it was full of many trials to overcome and to learn from and I do believe I have but at the same time I also believe I have not learnt enough to what I ought to. It really is such a complex feeling right now, but nonetheless I give thanks that truly every thing and every moment has fallen into the sovereign hands of the Lord Yeshua.

[Psa 16:5-6] YAHWEH is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

But now as we near the end of February I realise that now for many others the challenge mountain has just begun whereas for me it is to His praise and glory that I am nearly to the point of finishing it all and entering into yet another season with Yahweh. But I've come to realise time and time again that I've only made it thus far simply because He has been there throughout all my situations and circumstances and He has become the reason that I was able to come out unscathed for the most part from it all.

Now, it's time to begin once again. Throughout this time I've been pondering who exactly am I serving and I've finally been able to come to the understanding that I'm serving Yahweh here in this place. Not man, certainly not myself but the Lord Yeshua Messiah. With such a clarity given to me about it I realise that come what may I will not falter;

[2Ti 1:12] For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Such a year has been given to me by Him to seek Him earnestly and to find Him nearer than I first believed. Such a time is this that He has bestowed upon me that now whatever may happen I believe that it is from His hand and for that I gladly receive them with open arms. To Elohim be the glory, amen.

-Thursday, 14th February 2019, 3 years 5 months 7 days, 2033

No comments:

Post a Comment