Sunday 17 February 2019

Standing at Two Turning Points

This is definitely crunch time for me. How exactly are you leading me Lord Yeshua and to what manner or form are you bringing me into? Does it call for me to continue onwards knowing fully well that once again I'm stepping into unexplored territory or does it fall to me to remain here at the moment and to witness perhaps the change that Yahweh intends now in this time and season? How exactly are you leading me Lord Yeshua?

Throughout the prayer advance the Holy Spirit had been speaking to me concernng events to come and He has told me to prepare for what He intends to do in and through me in the course of the next season and time. Unexpectedly the answer that came to me was not only one which I was definitely not anticipating but one that will surely bring conflict with it. I am at the mark of crossroads now and with clarity of heart and the peace and comfort of His Spirit I know what the next few steps shall lead me into. Although what awaits for me know is surely heart rending because I know what must be done and the price to pay for it.

I am at peace with what Elohim intends to do and change in me in times to come but I am concerned because of the aftermath of it all once I have made my decision. I am deeply concerned about my family, friends, and loved ones because I know what I must do and the cost of it will charge me exceedingly. But yet there is this assurance from the Lord Yeshua that everything is from His hand and surely even this. In the leading up to what shall happen very soon I see that everything has been by the preparation of Yahweh by His Spirit. Every circumstance and situation of mine points to the fact that this is the way He wants me to go right now for this current new season to come.

Now is the time to truly seek Yahweh right and true and mayhaps Yahweh shall lead us on into the way that He wants and not what we more so I would want. I wait for you o Lord Yeshua. Take over me completely that I may know You and the way You have prepared for me to walk into.

-Sunday, 17th February 2019, 3 years 5 months 10 days, 1927

No comments:

Post a Comment