Saturday 23 February 2019

Praise Yahweh

A lot has happened in this past week but I really want to praise Yahweh that once again He has proven and shown that above all else He can be trusted to lead me in the right way I should go, even when I myself know not the road I should go. Every time and at every way point He has given markers and signs to turn back and if not in His grace and mercy He makes me to return to Him. Such love the Heavenly Father has toward a son such as I and for that I am forever grateful. Truly He maketh us to lie down in green pastures whether we want to or not.

With the end of all of this, at last we have reached the new beginnings promised to me by the Holy Spirit. And it truly does feel as though I have begun yet again, a rebirth of some sort. The zeal and the joy which I prior to this was slowly declining in intensity has now been reignited to greater heights and depths like never before. Now I realise that it is the time to see through the purpose of Yahweh for this entire year.

With such a great warfare comes great spoils of much gain and abundance as well and I am looking forward to what lies ahead of me. Now is the time as I believe to not only intensify my seeking of the Lord Yeshua for His guidance and leading by His Holy Spirit but also to reconfirm and affirm that all that has happened truly has been from the hands of the Lord and it is to transform me to be like Him all the more. It is as though the scales have dropped from my eyes and at last I see clearly again. I thought that my eyes and ears were opened but through this situations of mine I found that I clearly still have much to learn and mature into. Clearly the clarity that I see has not yet attained to the perfection that is spoken of in the Word of Elohim.

[1Co 13:12] For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

And surely it is now time for me to truly come to the understanding of where and Who I stand upon: the Word of Elohim, Yeshua Messiah. And whatsoever that He says is the truth and cannot lie. That is what I choose to believe and conform to in the hopes that one day soon I will be like Him just as He is. To lay hold of the things for which He has already laid hold of me. Now is the time to seek Yahweh in all aspects and prospects of life and walk with Him and to find that He is more than was promised.

[2Ch 9:6] Howbeit I believed not their words, until I came, and mine eyes had seen it: and, behold, the one half of the greatness of thy wisdom was not told me: for thou exceedest the fame that I heard.

[Eph 3:20] Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

-Saturday, 23rd February 2019, 3 years 5 months 16 days, 2326

No comments:

Post a Comment