Thursday 28 February 2019

Fresh Rain

With this I have at long last come to the end of my 3 months of disciplinary action and reflection and praise Yahweh that at long last I can now begin to move about and help others in ways I was so limited before. Not to say that I couldn't but I was hindered by my own discipline and where I saw the need I was not able to do anything with it because of what has been put on me. But praise Yahweh that at last it has been lifted and now things resume as though they never changed at the beginning.

Looking back, I've had many situations occur because of this discipline and many events have taken place during my discipline. At the very beginning I had thought it wonderful that I was relieved of so many of my duties and responsibilities but now at the end of it all I realise that I do miss them. More so that I was more concerned that where I saw my brothers and sisters in need of assistance and help in many occasions I couldn't do anything to remedy it as my discipline was in effect upon me. But praise Yahweh that now it has been lifted with grace and mercy from the Lord Yeshua to me and now all things resume as of old.

[Phi 3:12-14] Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Messiah Yeshua. Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of Elohim in Messiah Yeshua.

Like I said many things have transpired during and because of this discipline but now it is passed. With every end there is a new beginning of a season with the Lord Yeshua and I am hopeful and expectant of great and glorious things concerning His nature and doings in and through me. What has happened now needs to be laid to rest and to now reach forward toward the things which are before us.

I cannot begin to emphasize enough that this was a rather eventful discipline yet at the same time uneventful. Not much occurred but when it did it was no small blow out. But Elohim be praised because just as He is faithful then He is proven faithful even now in that He has sustained and saw me through all of this to the very end.

Now is the time for a fresh beginning, a time for new things to crop up and for the old to vanish away. Now is the time where Yahweh will begin to bring forth the latter rain which yields bountifully a harvest. Praise Yahweh.

[Zec 10:1] Ask ye of YAHWEH rain in the time of the latter rain; so YAHWEH shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

-Friday, 1st March 2019, 3 years 5 months 22 days, 0104

No comments:

Post a Comment