Friday 5 April 2019

Holiness Unto Yahweh

This particular Staff and Helpers Fasting and Prayer was very beneficial to me. Not only did I receive strength to push through the fast so much so that I was able to work slightly, but the breakthrough which I received from Elohim was also one that was very timely and I believe for me especially.

During the fast and pray the Holy Spirit really did such a powerful work of convicting me through and through particularly in the utterance of my mouth and my deeds and actions. His conviction was so strong upon me that whenever we gathered together and the presence of Yahweh came upon us mightily the Holy Spirit would always reveal to me the areas in my life which is lacking Him and all I could do was to repent and turn around from these things. Throughout this there days particularly I found that though I've been given liberty in the Lord Yeshua Messiah yet I've used that liberty as a cloak for vices. Inasmuch as He has revealed to and convicted me of it I must relinquish that liberty once more and be brought under the yoke of the Messiah which He promised to me will be light and easy.

[1Pe 2:16] As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of Elohim

[Rom 6:15-16] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? Elohim forbid. Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

[Rom 6:18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

[1Co 7:22] For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Messiah's servant.

[1Co 9:19] For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

So I realise that in this particular fast and pray the Lord Yeshua is calling me to a deeper level of holiness and so I respond: yes, of course. There is never any other option than to accept what the Lord wants to do in and through someone. And should it be of Yahweh than it will pertain not to the materialistic nature of this world but of the heavenly nature. What I'm saying is that when something is of the will of Yahweh He will bless it not materialistically but rather supernaturally.
[2Pe 1:3-4] According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Not to say that He does not bless us materially as well which I can testify He does however, there is first and foremost a Divine blessing before a material one in all my experiences. If our walk is only of continuous material blessings and nothing of the Divine then we really have to examine from whom and where are we getting all of these from. He desires above our comfort here on earth to attain to His Divine nature and glory which He has prepared for us, that is first and foremost. But I'm going off tangent.

What I've realised is that my liberty is not being bound up in the love of Messiah but rather a love for pleasure using the name of Messiah and that's a big no-no. Because of that He has revealed to me that I'm not fully experiencing Him to the fullest extent He has enabled me to. So I repent, and now I turn away making a choice and believing in Him to fully carry out and sustain me through whatever the road ahead may take me. Holiness unto Yahweh is not something man is able to accomplish by himself, no one ever has and no one ever will unless the Lord takes over completely.

[Heb 10:14] For by one offering He hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

[1Th 5:23] And the very Elohim of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray Elohim your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Yeshua Messiah.

So which such a strong conviction to once again rededicate myself and my being to the Lord in holiness and righteousness I am truly excited because now it is as though my eyes have been made very clear. As though scales fell from my eyes, my eyes now feel as though it's been made clear like never before. I eagerly look forward to what He intends to do in and through not just me but as I believe each and every one of us to whom He has called to be His own.

[Luk 1:74-75] That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before Him, all the days of our life.

Praise Yahweh.

-Saturday, 6th April 2019, 3 years 6 months 29 days, 0410

No comments:

Post a Comment